Hp laptop

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-apu-dual-core-e2-4-gb-1-tb-hdd-dos-15-bw098au-laptop/p/itmf3s3fkpgy7v7h?pid=COMEXCZNWPJCQ8PG&affid=mzakeer63

Thursday 20 October 2016

assalamualaikum warahamatullahi wabarakathuhu

Marriage in Islam completes half of your deen.
Do not be swayed by good looks or money as these will come and go.
Marry a person who truly fears and loves Allah.

Learn and walk in deen together.

Get married with the purpose of getting closer to Allah and In sha Allah it will be a blessed marriage.
May Allah make it easy for our unmarried brother and sisters and grant them a righteous spouse. Aameeeeen

     Getting married is easy but the hardest thing is finding the right partner who's going to help you maintain and increase your level of Imaan and Taqwa.

If you want to get married, ask Allah for 3 things in a spouse:
1. Ya Allah please Grant me someone who will remind me of You.

2. Ya Allah please Grant me someone who will hold my hand in Jannah.

3. Ya Allah please Grant me someone who will elevate my Imaan.
Ameen Ya Rabb

No comments:

Post a Comment